School Physician ServicesWhat We Do
Our school physician is available to work with your school district to provide full school physician responsibilities.
School District and School Board Consultation
Our school physician is available for consultation with the school board and its members regarding a complete array of concerns. We have a list of protocols and procedures to support your staff and standardized student health care.
Superintendent and Administration Consultation
Our school physician gives guidance on all aspects of the health and safety of your staff and students
The School Nurse and Staff Consultation
School healthcare and student health are our focus, and we are here to help support your health care staff within your district.
Our physician is available to provide advice and services in other independent contracting roles outside of school physician roles.
Support for Other School Physicians
Whether you are a seasoned school physician or a physician applying for a school physician position, we are available to provide guidance.
The role of School Physicians
- Address district-specific needs
- Student-athletic evaluations
- A coordinated school health model
- Consultation on emergency preparedness for children with special health care needs
- Sports medicine and oversight of return to play, e.g., concussion management programs
- Develop protocols, e.g., Liaison with primary care physicians regarding specific concerns
- Direct consultation with principals or superintendent
- Access to secure login for scheduling, information, and materials is only available to you if your school district has a contractual agreement, engages in consultation services, or has a defined relationship with SchoolPhysicans.com
- One of the unique benefits of working with us
- General student health consultancy services
- Address specific needs or concerns, providing the best care and protocols for student management
- Assist in coming up with solutions to address defined issues
- Provide standardized procedures and protocols
- Identify problems or areas that can be improved in school and student health.
- Apply industry best practices
- Procedures and protocols to minimize misunderstanding and decrease staff time and paperwork. An example pdf for people to see is the Dropbox folder titled “MedicalRequestAir Conditioner.” Please watermark across the PDF and password protect the PDFs so they cannot be changed
- Best practices for student health protocol.An example PDF titled“Request for Continuation of MedicalAccommodation” in Dropbox. Please watermark across the PDF and password protect the PDFs so they cannot be changed